Length: 0.5 -1 day
Main Audience: this course is designed to bring staff of companies and local and regional authorities up to speed on the circular economy.
The Circle Economy is coming, two of the many factors driving it are tightening regulations on recycling and resources are getting more scarce. The learning curve can be quite steep as you need to know a little biology, chemistry, physics and to be able to think in new business models.
We at CE educators have put together this short training package and packed it with all you need to know to get started. The training is backed up with online material for you to return to and repeat whenever you need it.
To give participants a thorough introductory grounding in what the circular economy is and what it means for business in your region.
WORKSHOPS ARE FOR:
Entrepreneurs, regional and municipal officers with the task of improving environmental and social performance in the region as well as managers working with developing circularity in their companies.
- The three major reasons why the circular economy is coming
- What recycles?
- The cycles of the Circular Economy
- Carbon, Nitrogen & Phosphorus – all special cases and all with challenges and business opportunities
- Supply chains from a circular perspective
- Products from a circular perspective
- Seven R’s of circularity
- Money in the circular economy and economic incentives and barriers – environmental taxes and what to expect.
- Checklists and other accompanying materials for use after the course.
This participatory workshop takes you through each of the major aspects of the circular economy with exercises and discussion to help you digest the main points.
Stephen Hinton has a background as a management trainer and consultant. He is the founder of the online school of Circular Economy at teachable.com.
For price quotes, orders or more information, contact Stephen Hinton.
Languages: Swedish and English
Number of participants: 10-50
Price: Ask for offer.