Neither a President Dwight D. Eisenhowernor a brave man lies down on the tracks of history to wait for the train of the future to run over him. Former U.S. General and
We help organizations frame and execute strategies for transitioning to sustainability and resilience
We are going through a major energy transition – from fossil fuel to renewables – and a societal one – from automation and big business to something we can only just discern on the horizon. I help leaders, together with management teams, to develop social and environmental strategies that help keep the place fit for humans whilst ensuring robust returns. I focus especially on organisations looking for strategic opportunities to give value back to people and the living systems that surround them.
- taking care of the environment and phosphorus as an example) for future generations (
- connecting citizens with sustainability in creative ways (an example)
- inspiring to dialogue around a positive vision of the future (my book Inventing for the Sustainable Planet)
- providing financial incentives and regulatory frameworks to promote prosperity through
- providing a good, safe and secure workplace
- ensuring food and along
- being a good neighbour in the community (the complimentary currency ITK)
- Introducing the circular economy
- increasing safety and security for people (in partnership with ISSS)
- living in settlements that are truly ecological (an example)
- promoting resilience and thereby long-term prosperity (an example)
I help you frame social strategies around which the organisation develops brand, productivity and long term financial stability. And I support leaders in bringing all their capabilities to implementing the strategy.
This work involves increasing the awareness of the opportunities to fill real needs. I assist with creating and implementing, often together with partners, programs with instruments of change. This work falls often times under the categories of (CSR), other times .
Our work includes the area where interests overlap for business, authorities and the community; green jobs and promotion of resilience.
Our newsletter, Signals of Change, keeps strategic leaders updated with latest trends.