Neither a President Dwight D. Eisenhowernor a brave man lies down on the tracks of history to wait for the train of the future to run over him. Former U.S. General and
In times of great change, and in times of great challenges, true leaders feel called to play their part. I help them, together with their management teams, to develop social and environmental strategies that help keep the place fit for humans whilst ensuring robust returns. I focus especially on organisations looking for strategic opportunities to give value back to people and the living systems that surround them.
- taking care of the environment and for future generations
- providing financial incentives and regulatory frameworks to promote prosperity through
- providing a good, safe and secure workplace
- ensuring food and along
- being a good neighbour in the community
- increasing safety and security for people
- living in settlements that are truly ecological
- promoting resilience and thereby long-term prosperity
I help you frame social strategies around which the organisation develops brand, productivity and long term financial stability. And I support leaders in bringing all their capabilities to implementing the strategy.
This work involves increasing the awareness of the opportunities to fill real needs. I assist with creating and implementing, often together with partners, programs with instruments of change. This work falls often times under the categories of (CSR), other times .
Our work includes the area where interests overlap for business, authorities and the community; green jobs and promotion of resilience.