The future is circular! And training is free – mostly
Together we aim to help you in your role as business leader, policy maker or entrepreneur to understand the basics of the circular economy to be ahead of coming legislation and to prepare your organisation to thrive in this new situation.
The new site offers short lessons in a wide range of circle-economy related subjects such as:
- understanding the role of nutrients
- the three key elements of the circular economy
- seven points of intersection
- putting circularity into the balance sheet
- policy makers: matching market based instruments and the demands of the circular economy