Starting in August, 2019, we are offering a one-day deep immersion experience of Universal Basic Income (UBI). The day revolves around a business-game like simulation featuring an imaginary country, Lilliput, that has decided by referendum to introduce UBI.
Taking part in the simulation generates a lot of useful data for learning including:
- meeting your own assumptions about the way people and the economy work
- learning the basics of how a modern economy works
- experiencing questions about UBI you had not considered
- seeing the interplay of psychology and economy
- quickly gaining insight into an otherwise complicated subject
To learn more about the simulation we are offering, see this video.
See more details on our UBI game description page.