Starting in August, 2019, we are offering a one-day deep immersion experience of Universal Basic Income (UBI). The day revolves around a business-game like simulation featuring an imaginary country, Lilliput, that has decided by referendum to introduce UBI.
New! Now available to run online. Contact us for more details.
Taking part in the simulation generates a lot of useful data for learning including:
- meeting your own assumptions about the way people and the economy work
- learning the basics of how a modern economy works
- experiencing questions about UBI you had not considered
- seeing the interplay of psychology and economy
- quickly gaining insight into an otherwise complicated subject
To learn more about the simulation we are offering, see this video.
See more details on our UBI game description page.
One thought on “UBI simulation game ready to roll!”