|Learn more about Signals of Change||Learn more about the EFR Newsletter|
In these times of information overload we aim to make your job a little easier, helping you spot what is significant for your strategy-making and providing hard evidence for you to refer to when presenting strategic choices to your organisation.
- most leaders accept that environmental strategies save money
- shaved profit margins are pushing executives to abandon prudent risk management
- corporations are starting to drive social change as part of their CSR and seeing the bottom line improve
SIGNALS OF CHANGE NEWSLETTER IS BI-MONTHLY, FREE SUBSCRIPTION
Read more about SIGNALS
PERSPECTIVES ON ENVIRONMENTAL AND ECONOMIC POLICY
- Produced together with the Swedish Sustainable Economy Foundation
Breaking fossil fuel dependency, nitrogen circular economy, money policy, MBI market based instruments, taxation for sustainability, the information economy, complementary currencies, property taxes, resource depletion, land restoration, Capitalism 2.0.
EFR IS FOR those working with as directly or indirectly connected with economic policy for environmental and sustainable development. the newsletter is also for those in the field of resilience and preparedness.
- Simulating the breadth of effect of various instruments
- Systems thinking
- Aligning policy with the Natural Step’s system conditions
- REcent developments in Policy and instrument development
EFR NEWSLETTER IS BI-MONTHLY, FREE SUBSCRIPTION