Opportunities to do good using web-based social trends
CSR briefing with Water and Food Award and IBUYWESELL
- Date: 27th March, 12:00 CET
- CSR level: basic
- Main Theme: leaving philanthropy
- Main audience: representatives from corporations and other organisations interested in implementing sustainable community based marketplaces as part of their CSR
- Main benefits: holistic approach gives you the basics fast in a down to earth manner
- Main content partner: IBUYWESELL the web-based community market place expert.
- Length: 55 mins
Slowed growth, dwindling resources, environmental and climate challenges as well as increasing social inequalities are challenging corporations to get involved to do more good for the communities they operate in. It is a common cause; losses of community resilience undermine prosperity and threaten continuity for the whole business community. Resilient, prosperous communities mean paying customers.
At a time when confidence in corporations is low, this is an ideal opportunity to respond to people’s real needs, redefine your business mission, create new relationships or whole new product lines.
For this webinar, Copenhagen-based Humanitarian Water and Food Award (WAF) is partnering with IBUY WE SELL, a leading provider of web-based commercial platforms.
THIS SEMINAR IS FOR
Leaders in private and public organizations who are interested in learning about latest developments in CSR thinking and how this can be applied in smart phone apps and web-based buying and selling communities to build reputation and help social causes in way that makes good business sense.
FROM THE PROGRAM (with reservation for changes)
- Introduction to the WAF ladder – from philanthropy to CSR to common shared value – why good value for the community can be good value for your business.
- The sweet spot for your Brand: where human rights, sustainable development and CSR meet.
- Using smart phones to make more of what you have – how IBUYWESELL’s community approach gives new leases of life to second hand goods and supports causes at the same time.
- Corporate enabling. IBUYWESELL partnerships with corporations has grown reputation, provided employees with new ways to support their communities and given products new leases of life.
- Improving the approach for fundraising – How organizations have started using new technologies to trigger support and fundraising.
- Give to get. How taking the extra step can bring you better results.
Bob Ilievski is known as the most sought after Strategic Change Manager/Leader and Agile/Lean Methodology Consultant in the business, entrepreneurship and NFP’s community. With over 20 years of experience in national & international Telecoms & IT business, he is also dedicated for applying his skills and leadership acumen into growing socially valuable business (www.ibuywesell.com) and also helping Not-For-Profit Organizations realize their strategies for their positive social change in the world.
He is also a father and a husband, who enjoys spending quality time with family, friends and acquaintances. He lives and acts based on the Chinese proverb: “Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.”
Stephen Hinton has a background in management training from MaST International Ltd and worked in program management at Ericsson before taking on the Managing Director role in a water purification company.
Stephen first developed his passion for sustainability writing his book “Inventing for the Sustainable Planet”. Stephen has headed up the Water and Food Award’s applications function since its beginning.
The webinar features guests from IBUYWESELL and the Water and Food Award, with live speakers, short video clips, with an interactive text chat Q&A session at the end with IBUYWESELL and WAF representatives.
TIME : 27 March 2014 12:00-12:5o (Breakfast US Lunch for Europe, evening for Asia, late evening Australia)
REGISTRATION: Register here, it’s free!