- Date: 5 th April 16:00 – 17:00 CET
- Host: Initiatives of Change http://iofc.org
- Theme: how to invest in Peace
- Objectives: An overview of possibilities to invest in other ways, at personal ´, community and policy level.
- Sign up: Free
- Access: you will need a web link (coming soon on this page)
Stephen Hinton will represent the Swedish Sustainable Economy Foundation as panel member at the event:
Policies and tools for the bio-nutrient circular economy
Brussels, Wednesday 2nd December
The event will focus on proposals for actions for policies around waste disposal constraints, targets, CAP incentives, natural capital accounting, externalities, dynamic standards, fiscal tax shift etc
And cover topics such as
- obstacles in regulation, application
- innovation and value chain collaboration
- changing economic imbalance between raw materials and recycling
- tax shift
- policy tools
- job creation, farmer’s incomes
Monday evening, 3rd March in Central Stockholm: an evening devoted to delving into the question of sustainable economy with Mikael Malmaeus from the Swedish Environmental Research Institute and Torbjörn Lahti, author and initiator of the Swedish sustainable municipality initiative.
Moderator for the evening is Stephen Hinton.
For more details, see the invitation (in Swedish) Program_ 140303_ Ekonomi
Most of our holidays are focused on past events or individuals, or on the rhythms of nature. History and nature are wonderful and should be honored — but the amazing future we are building together should be honored as well.
Future Day is a way of focusing and celebrating the energy that more and more people around the world are directing toward creating a radically better future.
This is a brand new holiday — the first Future Day was in 2012.
For Future Day in Stockholm this year, a number of futures-focused organisations will arrange a collaborative event to illustrate alternative futures. The day will be organised as a experiential game, where participants collect insights about different futures followed by a co-creative process, where teams craft possible future scenarios.
Time: Saturday March 1 from 11AM to 3PM.
Stephen Hinton i staking part as one of the PEOPLE REPRESENTING ALTERNATIVE FUTURES